Application for the Sugar Industry Research Scholarships For Postgraduate in Australia – 2019/2020 Entry is now open by the Sugar Research Australia Ltd in Australia.
Furnished by the Sugar Research Australia Ltd, the program is open for the brilliant Australian students to pursue the masters or PhD research degree for the academic year 2019-2020.The successful applicants will be provided a tax-free stipend of $32,000 per annum (exclusive of GST).Successful applicants with an RTP support will be provided a tax-free top-up set at a maximum of 75% of the RTP stipend rate which is determined by the Australian Government Department of Education and Training each year and all successful applicants will also be provided with an additional budget of $10,000 (excluding GST) per year to support research project operating expenses.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SUGAR INDUSTRY SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Aspirants from Australia.
- Masters or PhD research degree in Agriculture and Environment, Science and Mathematics.
- To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must have acceptance for a place on full-time Masters or PhD research degree in disciplines relevant to the future of the Australian sugar industry.
- Aspirants need to submit a certificate that states the English language is a media of instruction in their previous degree issued university.
- SugarNet will remain open throughout the year starting 1 January to handle SPRS applications, and evaluations of submitted applications will be conducted after applications close on 31 October every year.
- For being admitted, claimants are demanded to hold their undergraduate degree certificate with good academic grades in the relevant subject area.
- Must attach the academic record as demonstrated by academic transcripts, research project quality, the relevance of the project and its outcomes to the sugar industry and satisfactory referee reports.
SUGAR INDUSTRY SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you want to apply for this bursary then you are enforced to take admission in the masters or PhD research degree at the recognized university in Australia. After taking confirmation, seekers can submit the online application of the studentship via SugarNet.
Application must include:
- At the time of admission, candidates might be asked to submit copies of the academic transcripts, passport, curriculum vitae, and a language ability proof.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 31, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below