Application for the SUNY Plattsburgh Global Diversity International Awards in USA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the State University of New York at Plattsburgh in USA.
The bursary aims to help the best and brightest international candidates commencing in the undergraduate degree programme at the university. It is available for the academic session 2020-2021. The State University of New York at Plattsburgh will provide an award of $2,500 to all accepted international first-year students.
Established in 1889, the State University of New York at Plattsburgh is a public liberal arts college in Plattsburgh, New York. It is a part of the State University of New York (SUNY) system and is recognized by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SUNY PLATTSBURGH AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Undergraduate degree programme in any subject offered by the University (except nursing program).
- To be eligible for the programme applicants do not have ever earned college credit.
- For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- The applicants are required to submit proof of English proficiency. The most common way of demonstrating proficiency is through standardized exams: TOEFL, IELTS, SAT, ACT.
SUNY PLATTSBURGH AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- To be eligible for the programme applicant must meet the documents required at the University
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below