Application for the Surrey funding for International student in the UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Surrey in UK.
The studentship is available for all foreign applicants who want to undertake master’s studies with the Faculty of Engineering and Physical Sciences at the university.The university we will award £5,000 for offer holders achieving a UK first-class honors (or international equivalent) and £2,500 for those achieving a UK 2:1 with honors (or international equivalent).
In 1966, the University of Surrey was founded. It is a public research university which was previously known as Battersea College of Technology. It’s research output and global partnerships have led to it being regarded as one of the UK’s leading research universities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SURREY FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Overseas participants are eligible.
- MSc degree program within the Faculty of Engineering and Physical Sciences.
- The applicant must be an overseas fee-paying student (this application is not available for students eligible for home/EU fees).
- Candidates must be e self-funded (you must be paying for your studies independently rather than being sponsored or in receipt of another scholarship, whether that be an external scholarship or any other university-funded scholarship).
- To be eligible for the master’s studies at the university, you must have achieved either a 2:1 or a first-class honors degree or equivalent.
- You must be proficient in the English language, but if your country language is not English, so need to show the English language excellence through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
SURREY FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- No formal application is required for the award, all eligible applicants who apply for the MSc degree program within the Faculty of Engineering and Physical Sciences at the university will be automatically considered for this award.
Application must include:
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 31st, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below