Application for the Surrey PhD International Studentship – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Surrey in USA.
The main purpose of this programme is to provide a full tuition fees for those eligible students who are going to take part in a PhD degree at the university. The studentship programme will cover tuition fee in the following manner: Full tuition fee covered (UK, EU and international), Stipend at 15,609 p.a. (2021/22), and RTSG of £1,000 p.a.
The University of Surrey is a diverse community of creative and enthusiastic individuals. It has been educating students since 1966 as a research-intensive higher education institution. It is located in Guildford, England, in a unique and lovely site.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SURREY PHD STUDENTSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- UK/EU and international students
- PhD degree in Uncertainty Quantification for Robust AI through Optimal Transport.
- To be eligible, the applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Physics or similar (a First Class or good Upper Second Class Honours degree, or the equivalent from an overseas university).
- Applying at the University, claimants need to meet the minimum entry requirements.
- A Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Physics or similar (a First Class or good Upper Second Class Honours degree, or the equivalent from an overseas university).
SURREY PHD STUDENTSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For taking advantage of this bursary, aspirants are recommended to take admission in the PhD degree at the university. After taking confirmation, seekers can complete the application form for this grant.
Application must include:
- You must submit your CV; degree certificates and transcripts; names of 2 referees (ideally uploading 2 references at time of application also); and research proposal (including examples of previous project work).
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 24, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below