Application for the Surrey PhD International Studentships in Biodegradable Polymers in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Surrey in UK.
The main purpose of this programme is to provide financial support for those eligible students who are going to take part in a PhD degree in the Department of Chemistry. The studentship programme is for self-funded students. Funding for exceptional candidates may be available through doctoral college studentships.
The University of Surrey is a diverse community of enthusiastic and creative individuals. It has been educating students as a research-intensive higher education institution since 1966. It’s located in Guildford, England, in a stunning and one-of-a-kind setting.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD INTERNATIONAL STUDENTSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities
- PhD degree in Biodegradable polymers: New directions in controlled radical ring-opening polymerisation.
- To be eligible, the applicants must hold a first-class or upper second class BSc or Master’s level degree (or international equivalent) in chemistry, biochemistry, or a closely related subject.
- Applying at the University, claimants need to meet the minimum entry requirements.
- For non-native English speakers: An average score of 6.5 with each individual category at least 6.0 in an Academic IELTS test not older than two years.
PHD INTERNATIONAL STUDENTSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For taking advantage of this bursary, aspirants are recommended to take admission in the PhD degree at the university. After taking confirmation, seekers can complete the online application form for this grant.
Application must include:
- Applicants should include a copy of their CV with marks of completed academic degrees expressed as “x out of y”, i.e. “60%” or “12/20”. Applicants are encouraged to email Dr Peter Roth (firstname.lastname@example.org) first to discuss their application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 20 May, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below