Application for the Susquehanna Merit Awards for International Students in USA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Susquehanna University in USA.
The award is available for academically qualified international students who wish to study undergraduate degree program at the university in the United States. Each successful scholar will receive the award amount of up to $40,000, and it is renewable per year as long as you maintain satisfactory academic progress and full-time enrollment.
As the Lutheran-based Missionary Institute, the Susquehanna University is a private university in Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania. It is a small, liberal arts college based in rural central Pennsylvania and is devoted solely to undergraduate education.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SUSQUEHANNA MERIT AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Undergraduate degree in any subject area.
- These awards are based primarily on academic achievement, your grades, and the strength of your academic program.
- Applicants must hold a high school degree certificate.
- The University requires standardised test scores of TOEFL, IELTS or Duolingo English Test.
SUSQUEHANNA MERIT AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Must attach your copy of passport, two letters of recommendation school report form send directly to the Office of admission.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below