Application for the Sussex Bachelor Degree Scholarships for EU Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Sussex in UK.
The fund is available for students from EU countries who wish to apply for the bachelor’s degree program at the University of Sussex. Students will receive a £2,000 cash award paid as two separate payments of £1,000.
The University of Sussex is a public research university and it received its Royal Charter in August 1961. It offers over 350 undergraduate programs, over 210 postgraduate taught programs and over 70 PhD programs.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
BACHELOR DEGREE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from EU countries (non-UK).
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- be domiciled in the EU (non-UK)
- have achieved/are predicted excellent grades.
- Students are advised to check the entry requirements of the university.
- If your first language is not English, you also need to meet the English language requirements of the university.
BACHELOR DEGREE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Personal statement.
- Degree certificates.
- Transcript of your grades.
- at least one academic reference from your most recent university, or your referee’s contact details.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 10, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below