Application for the Sussex Excellence Funding for International Students in the UK- 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Sussex in UK.
The purpose of this bursary is to provide financial help for high achievement aspirants of any nationality who are ready to pursue an undergraduate program for building a bright future in their chosen field.Students will receive £2,000 cash maintenance during their first year of study as two identical payments of £1,000. The first paid is in November 2019 and the other one is in March 2020.
The University of Sussex received its royal charter in August 196. It is a public research university located in Sussex, England and ranked 39th in the world for Social Sciences and 49th globally for Business and Law studies.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SUSSEX EXCELLENCE FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students are eligible.
- Participants can pursue an undergraduate degree program in any subjects offered by the university.
- If you are repeating your first year and previously received the excellence grant, then you are not eligible to apply.
- You must have A*AA at A level, an overall score of 36 in the International Baccalaureate Diploma, D*D*D in the BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma (QCF), and 45 levels 3 credits with Distinctions in the Access to HE Diploma.
- Facing the TOEFL and IELTS test and showing the English language ability is essential to learn the program at the university.
SUSSEX EXCELLENCE FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants are suggested to register themselves in an undergraduate degree course at the university. They will be automatically awarded for the fund after registering in the course.
Application must include:
- Copy of academic transcripts, curriculum vitae, and a copy of the passport should be submitted.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before September 1, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below