Application for the Sussex GREAT Scholarships for Chinese Students in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Sussex in UK.
The Sussex GREAT Scholarship has been exclusively established for Chinese students that want to pursue a master’s study programme at the University of Sussex. The University of Sussex will provide the award amount of £10,000 for high-potential students in the UK.
The University of Sussex is a leading intensive-research university Falmer near the outskirts of Brighton, in the south of England. Sussex was the first new university founded in the 1960s, receiving its Royal Charter in 1961. This was the first university to be established in the UK since World War.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SUSSEX GREAT SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Master’s degree programmes offered at the University of Sussex are eligible to apply for.
- be a citizen of China
- have accomplished an undergraduate degree in China
- have received and accepted an offer on an eligible Masters
- have excellent grades
- have clear and specific goals with defined links to your course
- Be prepared to attend networking events as part of the GREAT scholarships programme, sharing your experiences ambitions on how you and your home country can benefit from your UK study.
- Applicants must have at least an upper second-class (2:1) or lower second-class (2:2) undergraduate honors degree (or equivalent), depending on the course you are applying for.
- All teaching at Sussex is in the English language, and you must be sufficiently fluent in English to benefit from your education.
SUSSEX GREAT SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- your drive and ambition
- your potential for positive impact when you return to your home country
- any relevant work experience, skills, or extra-curricular activity that relate to your ambitions and chosen course
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 15th May, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below