Application for the Sussex GREAT Scholarships for Malaysian Students in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Sussex in UK.
All international students identified as Malaysian nationals applying for a Master of Business Administration programme at the University of Sussex are eligible candidates for this scholarship award. The award amount of £10,000 will be provided to the selected candidates.
The University of Sussex, currently ranked at 246th in QS Global World Rankings 2021, is a public research university striving to carry out high-quality research that addresses real-world issues, pressing global policy agendas and business practices, develop current and aspiring leaders who will champion critical and original thinking.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SUSSEX GREAT SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students of Malaysian nationality are eligible to apply.
- Master of Business Administration can be applied at the University of Sussex.
- The applicants must be a citizen of Malaysia and have accomplished an undergraduate degree in Malaysia.
- The applicants are required to have a lower second-class (2.2) undergraduate honors degree or above or its international equivalent.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 6.0, TOEFL IBT – 88, PTE – 62, Duolingo – 115, CAE – 176, and CPE – 176.
SUSSEX GREAT SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Personal statement
- Degree certificates
- Transcripts or grade
- Academic reference
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 15th May, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below