Application for the Sussex MBA Scholarships for International Students in UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Sussex in the UK.
Candidates, who are going to be enrolled in the MBA program offered by the University of Sussex, are qualified for this award.
The University of Sussex is an open research college in Falmer, Sussex, England. The university got its Royal Charter in August 1961, the first of the reinforced glass college generation, and was an establishing individual from the 1994 Group of research-concentrated colleges.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SUSSEX MBA SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Pupils from all the countries over the globe are eligible to apply for this grant.
- For gaining the program, the holder should be the applicant of an MBA course in any stream.
- To be eligible, learners must hold an offer of a place on the Sussex MBA as well as have senior management experience and/or good degree results.
SUSSEX MBA SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Candidates must apply for admission to the Sussex MBA course via the University’s PG Apply online application system for a September start or via this link for January or April part-time start. Applicants who have been offered a place on the MBA programmed and feel that they have relevant (senior) management experience and/or good degree results must send an informal expression of interest for the MBA program. Then they can apply for the award. All applications must include:
- A CV and personal statement.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before September 30, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below