Application for the Sussex MBA Scholarships for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Sussex in UK.
Candidates, who are going to be enrolled in the MBA program offered by the University of Sussex, are qualified for this award. The candidate will receive a bursary of up to £5,000.
The University of Sussex is an open research college in Falmer, Sussex, England. The university got its Royal Charter in August 1961, the first of the reinforced glass college generation, and was an establishing individual from the 1994 Group of research-concentrated colleges.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SUSSEX MBA SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Pupils from all the countries over the globe are eligible to apply for this grant.
- For gaining the program, the holder should be the applicant of an MBA course in any stream.
- To be eligible, learners must hold an offer of a place on the Sussex MBA as well as have senior management experience and/or good degree results.
- For taking admission, candidates should have a lower second-class undergraduate honors degree or above.
- Applicants are requested to have IELTS score for being eligible for taking admission.
SUSSEX MBA SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Candidates must apply for admission to the Sussex MBA course via the University’s PG Apply online application system for a September start or via this link for January or April part-time start. Applicants who have been offered a place on the MBA programmed and feel that they have relevant (senior) management experience and/or good degree results must send an informal expression of interest for the MBA program. Then they can apply for the award.
Application must include:
- For taking advantage of this free study, holders are advised to submit their CV and personal statement.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before September 30, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below