Application for the Sussex Postgraduate Scholarship For Nigerians in UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Sussex in UK.
The award is specially designed for all Nigerian participants who have dreams to undertake their postgraduate studies at the University of Sussex in the UK.Unlimited numbers of awards available and each provide the amount of £3,000 as the tuition fee education.
The University of Sussex is a public research university which was officially founded as a university in 1961. It was previously known as the plate glass university and ranked 147th in the world and 39th in the UK.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SUSSEX SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants from Nigeria are eligible.
- Available for the master’s degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Must classify as overseas for fee purpose and be a self-funded student who holds an offer to study at the university.
- Participants must hold an undergraduate degree in order to take admission in a postgraduate degree program.
- If your country language is not English, then you have to show the English language excellence through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
SUSSEX SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- All you have to do is to take admission in a master degree program at the University of Sussex. If you are successful, information about the support will be included in your CAS (Confirmation of Acceptance for Study) for your visa application.
Application must include:
- You might ask to submit your academic transcripts, language ability proof, and curriculum vitae at the time of application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 1st, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below