Application for the SUT Educational Support Fund for International Students in Australia – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Society for Underwater Technology in Australia.
The Society for Underwater Technology’s Educational Support Fund offers sponsorship awards to high calibre undergraduate and postgraduate students. Postgraduates – The Society’s Educational Support Fund currently pays its sponsored students up to a maximum of £4,000 per annum for a full academic year. While for Undergraduates – The Society’s Educational Support Fund currently pays its sponsored students up to a maximum of £2,000 per annum for a full academic year.
The Society for Underwater Technology (SUT) is providing educational fund for brilliant students in Australia. The grants are open to any student, irrespective of age or nationality – for study at any course in the world that is approved by the Society.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SUT EDUCATIONAL FUND ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- The grants are open to any student irrespective of age or nationality.
- The selection is made on the basis of the information given in the application form together with:
- For Postgraduates –should have obtained their undergraduate degree in a relevant engineering or science subject and have been accepted on a one-year Masters (postgraduate) course of study related to offshore engineering, marine science or underwater technology.
- For Undergraduates – should have either permission to proceed to the second or subsequent year of the relevant BS, BSc or BEng degree course
OR a firm offer of a degree place at a university,
OR a provisional offer to be based on examination results yet to be taken.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
SUT EDUCATIONAL FUND APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For applying, candidates have to contact at cheryl.ince-at-sut.org to get more information for the scholarship.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 30, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below