Application for the Swansea Fully Funded Energy Engineering PhD Scholarship in UK – 2020/2021 Entry is now open at the Swansea University in UK.
The program is open to students from all around the world pursuing a PhD research program in Energy Engineering at the university for the session 2020/21. This funding program covers the full cost of UK/EU tuition fees and an annual stipend of £15,009. There will be additional funds available for attending conferences and other necessary expenses where required.
As the third-largest university in Wales, Swansea University is a public research university. The university listed as one of the top 400 universities in the World University Rankings.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SWANSEA FULLY FUNDED ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications will be accepted from the UK and EU students.
- PhD support will be awarded in Batteries, Characterization, Energy storage, Low carbon research.
- To be eligible, the candidates should hold a minimum of upper second class (2:1) honours degree (or its equivalent) in engineering, physical science or similar relevant discipline.
- The ideal candidate will be self-motivated with good written and oral communication skills with a degree (ideally masters) in the Physical Sciences or Engineering. The candidate will be required to collaborate with researchers within Swansea and at other universities as well as with Industrial partners, such as Adphos.
- Before applying to this course, you must complete your bachelor’s or master’s degree program.
- To study this program in a convenient way, you need to see the eligibility of the English language.
SWANSEA FULLY FUNDED APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- There is a requirement of submitting a covering letter, a curriculum vitae, academic transcripts, and language proof certificates.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 25, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below