Application for the Swedish Chamber of Commerce Awards for International Students in Sweden – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Uppsala University in Sweden.
This educational award is available for applicants from Hong Kong who will commence the bachelor’s and master’s degree programs at the university. The Uppsala University will provide the entire cost or part of tuition fees for studies to the successful candidates.
Founded in 1477, Uppsala University is an international research university located in Sweden. It enables you to gain foundation knowledge in a subject area that matches your professional and personal interests.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SWEDISH AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Hong Kong students
- Pursuing Bachelor’s and Master’s programs will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- You must be a resident of the Special Administrative Region of Hong Kong.
- You must demonstrate academic talent and show interest in being in an educational environment.
- You can only be awarded this application for a degree programme at Uppsala University chosen as a priority (the program which you have ranked the highest of the programs you can choose at University Admissions).
- You must have applied for the Bachelor’s or Master’s programme before the University Admissions deadline.
- You must meet the entry requirements for the programme you applied to.
- Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
SWEDISH AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Your application ID from www.universityadmissions.se must be noted on the application form.
Application must include:
- Personal statement of approximately 750 words detailing why you should be given this award, written academic work (maximum 3,000 words), a letter of reference supporting your academic ability, a copy of your CV, transcript detailing grades and content from your previous qualification.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 1, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below