Application for the Swedish Council for Higher Education Avancez Scholarships in Sweden – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Swedish Council for Higher Education in Sweden.
The aim of the Avancez scholarships is to enable and encourage academically able students from non-EU/EEA countries. A 75% reduction of the tuition fees (4 semesters /2-year programme), Students who excel during their first year of studies may receive an increased scholarship reduction, which covers 85% of the tuition fee during the second and final year of studies, and No funds are transferred to the program laureates.
Chalmers is a highly progressive university situated in Gothenburg, Sweden. From this beautiful and dynamic part of the world, we have become known locally and globally for education, research and innovation with a wide range of applications.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SWEDISH COUNCIL SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students of non-EU/EEA countries can apply for these endowments.
- Citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are required to pay tuition fees for Swedish university education.
- 1st year Master’s programme applicants
- The following language tests and minimum scores are accepted by Chalmers as proof of English language proficiency:
- Cambridge CPE or CAE: Pass
- IELTS (academic training), 6.0 (with no part of the test below 5.0) TOEFL (paper-based): 550 (with minimum score 4 on the written part)
- TOEFL (computer-based): 213
- TOEFL (Internet-based): 79 (with minimum score 17 on the written part).
SWEDISH COUNCIL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- applications will be processed when the corresponding online application for Master’s programmes at universityadmissions.se has been completed, including having submitted all the required documentation. Follow the link below and the instructions provided:
Application must include:
- Make sure to have your 8 digit application number at hand (from your account/application at universityadmissions.se).
- Make sure to use the same e-mail address as the one you registered at your account at universityadmissions.se.
- Please note that the electronic application form is used only for the opportunity s awarded by Chalmers. You may apply for multiple grants provided that the eligibility requirements are fulfilled.
All submitted data must be verifiable against the documents submitted as part of your Master’s programme application at universityadmissions.se
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 15, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below