Application for the Swinburne ELICOS Funding for International Students in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Swinburne University of Technology in Australia.
This study program is exclusively open for international students except Australia or New Zealand who want to pursue ELICOS 10 weeks English degree program. The Swinburne University of Technology will provide a fixed amount the equivalent value of 10 weeks ELICOS, up to A$4400.
The Swinburne University of Technology is simply called Swinburne. It was organized in 1908 as the Eastern Suburbs Technical College and now situated as an Australian public university in Melbourne, Victoria.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ELICOS FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Be a citizen of any country except Australia or New Zealand. Permanent residents of Australia are not eligible.
- Apply for and commence your course in 2020 or 2021.
- Not yet have satisfied the English language requirement of the main program.
- This could be for you if you are applying for
- Any English language course (ELICOS) + Undergraduate/Postgraduate degree
- Any English language course (ELICOS) + Pathway program (e.g. UniLink) + Undergraduate/Postgraduate degree
- Undergraduate/Postgraduate degree in the English language.
- All nationalities (except Australia or New Zealand).
- Applicants who meet the minimum entry requirements for a course may be selected for a course at Swinburne
- Make sure that you meet the minimum English language requirements for the course you wish to study.
ELICOS FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- A copies of degree transcripts, curriculum vitae, and a copy of the passport must be submitted at the time of admission.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 5, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below