Application for the Swinburne Excellence Pathway Funding for International Students in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Swinburne University of Technology in Australia.
The study program is available for all international students except Australia or New Zealand. Permanent residents of Australia are not eligible. The university will provide a fixed aid amount of $2500 a year off your course fees for a maximum of 2 years.
Swinburne is a large and culturally diverse organization. It offers high-quality teaching, opportunities to engage with industry, state-of-the-art facilities, and flexible study options.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SWINBURNE FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International Students except for Australia or New Zealand citizens can apply for this application .
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any bachelor’s degree subjects offered by the university.
- Applicants must be a citizen of any country except Australia or New Zealand. Permanent residents of Australia are not eligible.
- Not be currently accepted or enrolled at Swinburne, unless you are only enrolled in our ELICOS program.
- Not be holding another scholarship or reduced fee arrangement.
- For taking admission, claimants are needed to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- It is desirable that successful participants must have good proficiency in the English language.
SWINBURNE FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for this award, applicants need to take admission to the university. After taking admission you can automatically be enrolled in this study program.
Application must include:
- Applicants must submit all previous academic transcripts at the university.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 15, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below