Application for the Swinburne International Excellence Undergraduate Financial Aid in Australia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Swinburne University of Technology in Australia.
Students will receive a 10% to 75% discount on the tuition fee of the undergraduate programme of their choice at Swinburne. Applicants outside of Australia and New Zealand are eligible to apply for and take this application.
The Swinburne University of Technology is a public research university that was ranked 43rd and is one of the top art and design schools in Australia and the world. It strives to bring people and technology together to build a better world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SWINBURNE EXCELLENCE FINANCIAL AID ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International applicants from all countries except Australia and New Zealand
- Any bachelor programme except Bachelor of Aviation and Piloting, and the Bachelor of Aviation and Piloting/Bachelor of Business double degree are eligible to apply for.
- The applicants must have applied and been accepted into an undergraduate programme at SUT.
- The applicants have achieved an academic result of at least 60% GPA Australian standard equivalent to being admitted in SUT.
- The applicants must attain minimum required scores on the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS Academic – 0 – 7.0, TOEFL IBT – 79 – 95, PTE Academic – 169-185
- Swinburne English Academic Program – 50-66
- Common European framework – B2, B1, C1.
SWINBURNE EXCELLENCE FINANCIAL AID APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The applicants are required to patiently follow the steps provided by the university and complete the online application form
Application must include:
- Certified academic documents’ and transcripts’ copies
- Official English translation of documents if not in English
- Certified copy of passport
- A portfolio
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 28th July, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below