Application for the Swinburne International Excellence Undergraduate Scholarship in Australia – 2019/2020 . Entry is now open at the University of Swinburne in Australia .
With the purpose of supporting applicants, the university is activating this opportunity to all International candidates who dreams to have an undergraduate degree in Australia.The SIEU Award will provide 10% – 25% off your course fees every year for a maximum of 4 years with $38,000 total for your bachelor degree.
The Swinburne University of Technology is one of the top art and design schools in Australia. It was founded in 1908 as an Australian public university which gained its university status in 1992.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SWINBURNE INTERNATIONAL EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Overseas candidates are eligible.
- Except for the Bachelor of Aviation and Piloting, and the Bachelor of Aviation and Piloting/Bachelor of a Business double degree, you can apply for any bachelor’s degree program at the university.
- Not be currently accepted or enrolled at Swinburne, unless you are only enrolled in our ELICOS program.
- Not be holding another scholarship or reduced fee arrangement.
- As per the university requirement, the candidates have to demonstrate the English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
SWINBURNE INTERNATIONAL EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Candidates have to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university. If you meet the eligibility criteria, you will receive an email from the university about the acceptance of admission and in the same email you will also find out if you have received an award.
Application must include:
- Interested applicants must check out the entry requirements before applying to the university.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 15, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below