Application for the Swiss Government Partnering Scholarships in Switzerland – 2019/2020 Entry is now open by the Swiss Government in Switzerland.
Through these awards, the Government wants to attract the outstanding Armenian researchers who have completed a masters or PhD degree and wants to take a research program at any university in Switzerland. The government will support the studies of the Armenian participants for full-time studies program at any institute or university in Switzerland.
In 1848, The Federal Council was founded. It is the seven-member executive council that serves as the collective head of state and of the government of Switzerland. It is also responsible for leading the federal administration of Switzerland, each councilor heads one of the seven federal executive departments.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PARTNERING SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Citizens from Armenia are eligible.
- They can pursue a research degree program at any university or institute given, University of Basel,University of Bern,University of Fribourg,University of Geneva,University of Lausanne,University of Lucerne,University of Neuchâtel,University of St. Gallen,University of Zurich,Università Della Svizzera Italiana,Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Lausanne (EPFL),Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zurich (ETHZ),Research Institutes of the ETH Domain (PSI; WSL; EMPA; EAWAG),Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies (IHEID),University of Applied Sciences Western Switzerland,Bern University of Applied Sciences,University of Applied Sciences Northwest Switzerland,University of Applied Sciences Eastern Switzerland,Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts,University of Applied Sciences and Arts of Southern Switzerland,The Zürcher Fachhochschule, and Universities of teacher education.
- Must apply for a full-time study or research degree program at the university or institute.
- The candidates must achieve a master’s degree before 31 July 2020 and PhD degree after 31 December 2016 and before 31 July 2020.
- Applicants must have completed a master’s or PhD degree in order to apply for a research degree program.
- You should have good proficiency in the English language.
PARTNERING SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The participants need to start a research degree program at any university or research institute in Switzerland. Then for the grant, complete the pre-application form through the online application portal.
Application must include:
- The pre-application form must include the question about the duration of the program with a letter from an academic host professor at the chosen Swiss university.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 2, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below