Application for the SWP Internship for International Students in Germany – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the German Institute for International and Security Affairs in Germany.
SWP offers a limited number of three-month full-time internships for highly motivated students. Interns at SWP receive €300 per month. They are particularly interested in attracting young academics in political science and related social sciences (economics, law, administration, occasionally also regional studies, ethnology, or journalism).
Exceptions are only possible where the internship is already funded by another public or private organisation. This is a 3 months full-time internship programme.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SWP INTERNSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Very good knowledge of English (written and spoken),
- Good end-user IT skills (Word, Excel, web browsers),
- Your own ideas about what you wish to achieve during the internship,
- Interest in policy consultation and communication,
- Commitment, ambition, teamwork and social skills.
- International students are eligible to apply for this internship programme.
SWP INTERNSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Please e-mail your application form and all required documents to bewerbungen(at)swp-berlin.org.
Application must include:
- Motivational letter (maximum one page)
- For a mandatory internship: confirmation that the internship is a formal requirement, including required duration (copy of relevant passage from degree regulations or letter from university)
- Bachelor’s degree certificate (or evidence of completion of Grundstudium for Magister/Diplom/Staatsexamen students)
- Interim and leaving certificates
- References, work references (if available) (copies)
- Valid confirmation of student status (copy) or university confirmation of application for a place on a master’s degree course (original, must include expected enrolment date)
- Residence permit (non-EU/EEA applicants, copy)
- If a public or private body has awarded funding for your internship, please supply documentation (including amount).
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 30, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below