Application for the SWPS International Awards in Poland – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the SWPS University of Social Sciences and Humanities in Poland.
The grant is being offered to international students who wish to get a bachelor’s or master’s degree from SWPS in Poland. Eligible students will receive coverage for the tuition fee of the first year or applied programme under this application. SWPS University will provide the winning international candidate’s tuition fee for the first year of the applied bachelor or master programme.
SWPS University of Social Sciences and Humanities is a private non-profit university ranked 1001st in World University Rankings by Times Higher Education. Through research and education in an inspiring environment, SWPS aims to help people make their dreams come true and achieve their goals.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SWPS INTERNATIONAL AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants from countries outside of Poland are eligible to apply.
- Any full-time bachelor or master level courses and subjects taught in English at SWPS University are eligible to apply for.
- The applicants must have been admitted by SWPS University in the applied bachelor or master programme.
- Students must have a high school diploma or a relevant bachelor’s degree qualification to get into a bachelor’s or master’s programme at SWPS.
- The applicants are required to have CEFR B2 or higher, supported by appropriate recognized English proficiency
SWPS INTERNATIONAL AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The candidate must register on the application portal of SWPS University and log in with the created credentials to apply. Applicants for the opportunity will be chosen based on the admission application.
Application must include:
- Personal questionnaire
- Two copies of the Agreement on the Payment Terms and Conditions
- A health insurance
- Secondary school certificate
- Registered bank account
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 16th July 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below