Application for the Sydney Research Awards for International Students in Australia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Technology Sydney in Australia.
The funding programme helps and supports interested students who want to undertake a research degree from the University of Technology Sydney. The bursary is available for the academic session 2021/2022. The University of Technology Sydney will provide Tuition fee depends on each course – Up to 3 years to the eligible students.
Established in 1988, University of Technology Sydney is the first University in Australia and the 10th largest in the world. It is now one of the world’s largest young universities and was established in 1988.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SYDNEY RESEARCH AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Research degree programme in any subject offered by the University.
- Must purchase and maintain a standard OSHC policy approved by the Commonwealth Government Department of Health and Ageing.
- Must be commencing full-time enrolment in a Higher Degree by Research (HDR) at UTS.
- Must not hold a research qualification to be equivalent to an Australian research doctorate or, if undertaking a research master’s degree, not hold a research qualification to be equivalent to or higher than an Australian research master’s degree.
- Must not previously have received a UTS IRS for a research master’s degree.
- For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
SYDNEY RESEARCH AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Candidates need to meet the documents required at the University of Technology Sydney.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 15, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below