Application for the Sydney Postgraduate Research International Awards in Computational Chemistry in Australia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Sydney in Australia.
The goal of the program programme supports PhD students in the School of Chemistry to research computer simulations to design better printable solar cells. The funding program will offer a stipend allowance equivalent to the minimum Research Training Program (RTP) stipend rate for up to three years, subject to satisfactory academic performance. The recipient may apply for an extension of the stipend allowance for up to six months.
Established in 1850, the University of Sydney is an open research university that offers a broad range of disciplines and its research focuses on finding solutions to society’s biggest challenges. It provides more than 20 undergraduate degrees and over 40 postgraduate coursework degrees.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SYDNEY POSTGRADUATE RESEARCH AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Postgraduate Research programme in Computational Chemistry.
- Must have an unconditional offer of admission or be enrolled in a full-time PhD in the School of Chemistry
- Be willing to research computational chemistry
- Must hold an honours degree (first class) in chemistry, physics, or a related field, or a master’s degree in a related field with a substantial research component
- Must have a background in physical chemistry, chemical physics, or a related field, ideally with experience in computational research.
- International applicants must be able to pay for their academic course fees or hold a tuition fee scholarship.
- For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
SYDNEY POSTGRADUATE RESEARCH AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Must attach academic transcript, area of study and research proposal, curriculum vitae, and list of publications. Note: Please upload all your attachments as one pdf file. Do not upload documents in a high-resolution format so as to aid with minimizing file size.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 15, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below