Application for the Sydney Postgraduate Research International Scholarship in Computational Modelling in Australia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Sydney in Australia.
The programme aims to provide financial support for PhD students who are going to undertake research in the area of computational modelling for the academic session 2020-2021. The funding program will offer an annual stipend allowance equivalent to the University of Sydney’s Research Training Program (RTP) stipend rate, for up to three years, subject to satisfactory academic performance. The total stipend value is partially funded by an ARC grant and partially funded by the Faculty of Engineering.
Established in 1850, the University of Sydney is regarded as one of the world-class teaching and research institute in Australia. It offers more than 20 undergraduate degrees and over 40 postgraduate coursework degrees.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SYDNEY POSTGRADUATE RESEARCH SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Postgraduate Research program in computational modelling.
- Must have an unconditional offer of admission to study full-time in a PhD within the Faculty of Engineering at the University of Sydney
- Be willing to conduct research into Computational Modelling for designing optimum structural, mechanical, and physical properties of materials for a heart valve
- Hold an honours degree (first-class or second class upper) or equivalent in engineering and applied mathematics or a relevant discipline
- Must apply for an RTP Scholarship.
- To enrol, applicants must meet the entry requirements of the program.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
SYDNEY POSTGRADUATE RESEARCH SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Candidates must submit academic certificates, curriculum vitae, a personal statement, and a research proposal with their applications.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 3, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below