Application for the Sydney Vice-Chancellor’s Awards for International Students in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Sydney in Australia.
The program is open to all commencing international students enrolled in undergraduate or postgraduate coursework full degree. All eligible applicants with an unconditional offer by a specified cut-off date will be considered for the awards. Scholarships vary in value. Up to A$40,000 value awarded to exceptional international students based on academic merit. Students may receive A$5,000, A $10,000 or A$20,000 per student; and in the case of students commencing a Bachelor’s degree, up to $40,000.
The University of Sydney Business School is a world-class business school at the forefront of global business and management education. If English is not the student’s first language, they will need to provide proof of their English proficiency before they enroll.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
VICE-CHANCELLOR’S AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students are eligible to apply in Australia. Southeast Asia: Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam. Subcontinent: Bangladesh, India, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka. Africa: Ghana, Kenya, Mauritius, Nigeria, Rwanda, South Africa. Middle East: Azerbaijan, Egypt, Jordan, Oman, Turkey. Europe: all EU countries, Schengen member states, Commonwealth of the Independent States and the Russian Federation. Americas: Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico. Oceania: Fiji, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Federal States of Micronesia, Nauru, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Vanuatu, Palau, Tonga, Tuvalu.
- Applicants must pursue undergraduate and postgraduate coursework full degrees programs.
- Only applicants who are not citizens of Australia and New Zealand nor a permanent resident of Australia will be considered;
- Specifically for tier 2 scholarships, only applicants who are citizens of the nominated country will be considered; o Students who have already commenced are not eligible.
- Students applying for their second University of Sydney Degree will be eligible for the opportunity s so long as they have not been recipients of a University of Sydney award in their first University of Sydney degree.
- University of Sydney Foundation Program (USFP) students articulating into full Degree University of Sydney CRICOS registered programs will also be eligible for the opportunity s and will be assessed similarly to all other direct applicants on the basis of academic merit.
- Only applicants with unconditional offers of admission will be considered.
- Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
VICE-CHANCELLOR’S AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- No separate application is required for this opportunity. All eligible applicants with an unconditional offer by a specified cut-off date will be considered for the grant.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 17, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below