Application for the Synthesis of Biomimetic Materials PhD Funding for Domestic & International Students in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Queensland in Australia.
The educational award is designed for both Australian and International students who want to pursue a higher degree by research program at the university for the session 2020/21. All the successful students will get the amount of $28,092 per annum tax-free.
The University of Queensland is the fifth oldest public research university that was founded in 1909. It has an exceptional higher education system and offers undergraduate, masters and research degree programs for all international candidates.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria
- Applications are open for Australia as well as all nationalities.
- The PhD support will be awarded in Synthesis of Biomimetic Materials.
- A bachelor degree (with honours – or equivalent degree) in Computer Science or related field solid programming and algorithmic skills
- A research master’s degree or
- A coursework master’s degree and an overall GPA (grade point average) equivalent to 5.65 on the 7-point UQ scale, which includes a relevant research component or
- A postgraduate degree of at least one year full-time equivalent with an overall GPA (grade point average) equivalent to 5.0 on the 7-point UQ scale, together with demonstrated research experience equivalent to honours IIA will be considered for PhD entry on a case by case basis.
- A bachelor’s degree plus at least two years of documented relevant research experience, including research publications.
- Students are required to produce a thesis of no more than 80,000 words, with the research representing a significant new contribution to the discipline.
- For admission, when you are ready to prepare your application, you will need to check out the admission requirements page.
- Students have to accomplish the English language requirements of the university
PHD FUNDINGAPPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants must first apply for a relevant taught program of studyand be in receipt of a Student Application Number to be eligible to apply for this application . Applications without a valid Student Application Number will be rejected. Once you are in receipt of your Student Application ID complete the online application form.
Application must include:
- Required documents include: degree certificate, academic transcripts, partial/interim transcripts and scanned copies of any UK visa/permits you currently hold or have previously held if you are applying as an international student
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 31, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below