Application for the TAFE SA Higher Education Scholarship for International student in Australia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the TAFE South Australia in Australia.
The main purpose of this programme is to provide financial support to the international students who are going to take part in a bachelor and associate’s degree program at TAFE South Australia. TAFE SA will provide award of one time AU$1000 reduction to tuition fees to the successful candidates who want to study in Australia.
In Southern Australia, TAFE South Australia (TAFE SA) offers vocational education and training. The acronym TAFE stands for Technical and Further Education and is nationally used and accepted across Australia. TAFE SA is a Registered Training Organization (RTO) within the competence of the Australian Quality Skills Authority (ASQA)
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
TAFE SA HIGHER EDUCATION SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Bachelor or associate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Must be enrolled in a course or course with TAFE SA. Study package for minimum continuous enrollment two-year duration.
- Must carry on international student visa status for the duration of enrolment.
- Admission at the university, students must meet the entry requirements of the chosen program.
- If English is not your first language or mother tongue, you should provide evidence of your English language proficiency through one of the entry requirements or language tests.
TAFE SA HIGHER EDUCATION SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you want to involve in this education program, then you must take affirmation in bachelor, or associate degree program at TAFE SA. Applicants do not need to ‘apply’ separately for the opportunity students will be chosen automatically if they are selected. Must meet the conditions and criteria.
Application must include:
- Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, a statement, a copy of passport and a CV must be submitted.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 30, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below