Application for the Taiwan Masters Programmes for Taiwan Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Nottingham in UK.
The University of Nottingham is a public research university based in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England, United Kingdom. It was founded as University College Nottingham in 1881 and was granted a Royal Charter in 1948. The University of Nottingham is in the top 1% of universities worldwide and is recognised globally for groundbreaking research and teaching excellence. In 2020, they are offering scholarships of 25% each towards tuition fees for students from Taiwan.
Opened in 1906, Staffordshire University is a public university in Staffordshire, England. They deliver world-class healthcare education at our specialist Centres of Excellence in Stafford and Shrewsbury.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
TAIWAN MASTERS PROGRAMMES ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students of Taiwan can apply for these endowments.
- Applicants can apply for this application if you;
- are a national of (or permanently domiciled in) Taiwan
- are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes
- already have, or expect to receive, the equivalent of a 1st class UK degree (78% from a National University / 80% from a private university or 3.5 GPA or above)
- already hold an offer to start a full-time masters degree programme (excluding MRes) at Nottingham in September 2020, any subject area.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
TAIWAN MASTERS PROGRAMMES APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The mode of applying is online.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 8, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below