Application for the Taiwan Ministry of Education Scholarships for South and Southeast Asia Countries Students in Taiwan – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Taiwan Ministry of Education in Taiwan.
The study program’s aim is to strive to give high-achieving students around the world the opportunity to pursue their ambitions and gain a world-class education. Taiwan Ministry will provide the award amount of NTD 25,000 per month (NTD300,000 per year) for students.
Taiwan’s Ministry of Education is a government agency tasked with formulating educational policies and supervising the country’s public schools. International entrants and local students both benefit from the scholarship programmes and resources the university sponsors.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
TAIWAN MINISTRY OF EDUCATION SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, India, Malaysia, Singapore, Myanmar, Cambodia, Laos, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, and Bhutan.
- The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Doctoral or master degree-seeking applicants who are currently university lecturers or professors in Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, India, Malaysia, Singapore, Myanmar, Cambodia, Laos, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, and Bhutan.
- Students must hold a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Aspirants must have knowledge of the English language.
TAIWAN MINISTRY OF EDUCATION SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants must have to enroll in the degree programme at Taiwan University. Submit all application materials to Sonia Lee at [email protected]
Application must include:
- Attach the CV and lecturer certificate in order to apply for the programme
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 31, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below