Application for the Talent Grant Philosophy Scholarships for International Students in Netherlands – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Groningen in Netherlands.
This funding scheme aims to increase the number of young and ambitious international students within its faculty of philosophy. All the ideal candidates will get to win the award of €2,500 for one academic year.
The University of Groningen has been working very well in three areas such as education, innovation, and research since 1614. It consistently ranks as one of the 100 top universities of the world. It provides top-notch education in a broad range of disciplines to students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
TALENT GRANT PHILOSOPHY SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, American Samoa, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Autonomous Palestinian Territories, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Botswana, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bouvet Island, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Congo (Dem Rep.), Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Cuba, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, East Timor, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands, Faroe Islands, Fiji, French Guiana, French Polynesia, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guam, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Ivory Coast, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Macau, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, Norfolk Island, Northern Mariana Islands, North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Pitcairn Islands, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Réunion, Russia, Rwanda, Saint Helena, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, San Marino, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Swaziland, Switzerland, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Virgin Islands of the United States, Wallis and Futuna, Yemen, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
- Master program in philosophy
- Applicants can meet English language requirements in the following ways: IELTS, TOEFL, Pearson Test of English (Academic) (PTEA). Please check the given link if you want to know more information about language requirements.
- Must be from non-EU/EEA countries.
- Must hold an offer to study in an application at the university.
- For this program, candidates are expected to have a bachelor’s degree in philosophy or philosophy of a specific scientific discipline, or another bachelor’s degree which the admissions board considers being equivalent.
- Applicants will have to prove their proficiency in English by achieving IELTS, the minimum overall score of 6.5 TOEFL 92/120 IBT.
TALENT GRANT PHILOSOPHY SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- All the candidates will be selected automatically for this application after applying for an application program.
Application must include:
- Attach pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below