Application for the Talent Hunt Scholarship For International Applicant in Bangladesh – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Daffodil International University in Bangladesh.
Approximately 25 grants are available to support meritorious and poor students, who wish to study any Undergraduate Program offered in Daffodil International University.the award will be on three categories 1st Category: 100% tuition fee waiver with an additional stipend at a rate of Tk. 5,000/- per month.2nd Category: 100% tuition fee waiver along with stipend at a rate of Tk. 3,000/- to support their other
university fees and boarding and lodging.3rd Category: 100% tuition fee waiver and an additional stipend at a rate of Tk. 2,000/- per month to support related educational expenses.For International Students 1st Category: USD 3000 as scholarship 2nd Category: USD 2000 as scholarship.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
TALENT HUNT SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Citizens from Bangladesh and all around the world
- Undergraduate degree program in any subject.
- The suitable candidate must be an individual of highly innovative in nature and have the strong analytical ability, the passing year must be SSC in 2016 and HSC in 2018, computer literate and proficient in IT, amiable, smart, intelligent, innovative in thinking and hard working, able to work in group or individually.
- For taking admission, applicants need to have a GPA of 4.00 out of 5.00 individually in both SSC and HSC.
- Fluent in English and have good communication and presentation skill.
TALENT HUNT SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to receive this education award, aspirants are recommended to take admission in undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After being enrolled, claimants can apply for the grant.
Application must include:
- Seekers may be asked to submitting the original mark sheets and certificates of SSC & HSC examinations to the Admission Office.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship)will be considered.Application is open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below