Application for the Talented Athlete Scholarship Scheme (TASS) in the UK- 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Swansea in the United Kingdom.
The sports educational award is available for those students who are currently studying and wants to study at Swansea. It aims to support talented athletes in education in Wales.Professional Athlete support will provide Full-time up to £1,000 per year and Part-time up to £500 per year, Elite Athlete Scholarship has £3,000 per year for full-time and £1,500 per year for part-time, BUCS Scholarship £2,000 per year full-time and £1,000 per year for part-time.Such as Sporting Excellence support will give £2,000 per year for full-time and £1,000 per year for part-time And a Sporting Scholarship Support is also included.
Swansea University was organized in 1920 as University College of Swansea, as the University of Wales in 1996, and officially as Swansea University in 2007. It is a public research university with 7 colleges spread across its two campuses.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
TALENTED ATHLETE SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Candidates enrolled in Swansea are eligible.
- They can apply for a sports grants program through admitting in any study level course.
- Must not already enjoy an award from the university and should demonstrate ability in sports.
- No specific requirement asked by the university.
- Need to have great excellence in the English language.
TALENTED ATHLETE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Candidates are advised to take place in any degree level program at the university. Then they can complete the online fund application form.
Application must include:
- Aspirants should send a copy of the program to the committee each year, along with a report on the Scholars sporting and academic progress.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before September 13, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below