Application for the Tampere Scholarships for International Students in Finland – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Tampere in Finland.
The University of Tampere Scholarships Programme is intended for students who are required to pay tuition fees in Master’s degree programs offered in English will be implemented as of autumn 2021. The program consists of the following scholarships awarded at admission: Tampere University global student award for academic excellence scholarships include a 7,000 € and also covering 100% of the tuition fees.
Tampere University tuition fee programme cover 100% of the tuition fees, and Early bird scholarships covering 50% of the tuition fee during the first year of studies, available to all fee-paying students.
The University of Tampere (UTA) is a culturally-committed higher education institution with the social mission of educating visionaries who understand the world and change it. With its nine schools and some 15,000-degree students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
TAMPERE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Non-EU/EEA citizens can apply for University of Tampere Scholarships Programme
- Applicants must have previous year degree.
- The studentships are awarded in the fields offered by the university.
- An applicant must have a completed university-level Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in the field of the desired program or in a closely related subject. University accepts the following tests as proof of a good command of English:
- IELTS (Academic), International English Language Testing System; 6.5 with no individual score below 5.5
- PTE (Academic), Pearson’s Test of Academic English.
TAMPERE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants have to take admission in the degree program at the university.
Application must include:
- Applicants need to include a CV and a motivation letter for this free study.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 20, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below