Application for the Tan Sri Lee Loy Seng Foundation Grants In Malaysia – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Tunku Abdul Rahman University College in Malaysia.
TAR UC JINBODHI Bursary is established to provide a bursary to underprivileged students to further their studies in TAR UC. The aim of these endowments is to support Malaysian Students who want to pursue diploma and first-degree programmes.Value of the Award: Full fees charged for the programme of studies (up to max RM10,000 per annum, up to a max of RM30,000 per recipient for the full programme of study).
The Tunku Abdul Rahman University College, abbreviated as TAR UC, is a non-profit, comprehensive, private university college in Malaysia. Named after the first Prime Minister of Malaysia, YTM Tunku Abdul Rahman Putra Al-Haj. TAR UC is one of the prestigious private university colleges in Malaysia, renowned for its accounting programme.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FOUNDATION GRANTS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Malaysian applicants are eligible to apply for this application.
- Be a Malaysian citizen and resident.
- Show the financial need for scholarship support. Be from a household who earns a combined income of not more than RM5,000 per month
- Fulfil the academic and other conditions required in taking up a place at University College.
- Possess a minimum CGPA of 2.80 and above for undergraduates who are currently studying in University College.
- Not holding a scholarship/study loan from any other organization.
- Students who obtained admission to TAR UC for full-time diploma or degree programmes with at least one more year of studies before completing the current programme of studies.
- Short-listed applicants are required to attend a personal interview. Any applicant who has not been invited for an interview should be considered unsuccessful.
FOUNDATION GRANTS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Application must be made on the prescribed application form which can be downloaded from TAR UC website (Financial Aid section).
Application must include:
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 14, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below