Application for the Taught Masters Funding for International Students In UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Aberystwyth in UK.
The bursaries have a motive to support Taught Masters courses and Research Program studies of international students through some discount on the tuition fees.The free education awards will worth £2,000 towards tuition fees.
Aberystwyth University was established in 1872 as a public research university. It has almost 8,000 students studying across 3 academic faculties and 17 departments. The university is placed in the UK’s top 50 universities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
TAUGHT MASTERS FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students (Non-EU) are encouraged to apply.
- Participants can take part in taught masters’ courses or a research program (MPhil, LLM by Research or PhD) at the university.
- Must enroll as a full-time self-funding student who is going to start his/her studies in September 2019.
- f your native language is not English, so you will be required to show the English language excellence through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
- Must hold an undergraduate degree for applying to these courses.
TAUGHT MASTERS FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For this award, you don’t need to apply separately. If you register in a taught master’s course, or a research program at the university, you will be automatically considered for the grants.
Application must include:
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 23, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below