Application for the TDTU Graduate Funding for International Students in Vietnam – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Ton Duc Thang University in Vietnam.
The educational program is designed for international students who will take or have been taking the admission in a Master or PhD degree program at TDTU for the academic year 2020/21. The Ton Duc Thang University will provide all the following benefits for successful international students: Full scholarship: support full tuition fee + full accommodation fee, partial award: 50% tuition fee and 50% accommodation fee, and Research scholarship: according to publications for TDTU.
Founded in 1997, Ton Duc Thang University is ranked as number #1 university in Vietnam and operated under the Vietnam General Confederation of Labour. It offers various undergraduate, graduate and research degree program to the students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
TDTU FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities
- Master or PhD program in various subject areas
- They must have earned a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from a college, university, or technical school of acceptable standing.
- Students in their final year of undergraduate study may be admitted on the condition that their bachelor’s degree is awarded before they enroll at TDTU.
- International students must have the admission offer for a master or Phd degree
- For taking admission candidates must meet all the admission requirements of the university.
- International students must have an internationally-recognized English language qualification for the opportunity.
TDTU FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for this opportunity, applicants must need to take admission in a masters or PhD degree program at the Ton Duc Thang University. After that, they can complete the online application form and send them via email to gradstudies-at-tdt.edu.vn or submit them in person to:
School of Graduate Studies – SGS, Ton Duc Thang University
19 Nguyen Huu Tho Str., Tan Phong Ward, Dist. 7, Ho Chi Minh City, 756636, Vietnam
Application must include:
You must submit all the following documents for the master’s program:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Original copy of bachelor transcript is right applied major
- Original copy of bachelor certificate is right applied major
- Statement of purpose (500 words)
- English Language Proficiency: TOEIC 600, TOEFL iBT 50, IELTS 5.5, PET/FCE 160 (English certificate’s results must be valid throughout the application period) or Proof of bachelor program taught in the English language
- Criminal record
- Copy of Passport
- Photograph (3×4 cm)
- Health check report from the official clinic or hospital within the last 6 months
They must submit all the following documents for the doctoral program:
- Original copy of the master transcript is right applied major
- Original copy of the master certificate in right applied major
- Research publications (all files of published papers)
- Statement of purpose (500 words)
- English Language Proficiency: TOEFL iBT 60, IELTS 6.0, PET/FCE 169 (English certificate’s results must be valid throughout the application period) or Proof of bachelor/master program taught in the English language
- Two Reference Letters (at least 01 letter of master thesis’s advisor)
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 15, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below