Application for the Te Piringa-Faculty of Law Graduate Scholarship for International Applicants in New Zealand – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Waikato in New Zealand.
This is available to pursue a postgraduate degree in the field of Law. The aim of the program is to provide a full and dynamic university experience.The award will have a value of up to $5,000 in any given year and may be divided among multiple recipients. The award will be credited to the recipient’s tuition fees upon confirmation that the candidate is fully enrolled in an approved program of study.
The University of Waikato is committed to delivering a world-class education and research portfolio, providing a full and dynamic university experience, distinctive in character, and pursuing strong international links to advance knowledge.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
TE PIRINGA-FACULTY OF LAW SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Candidates must be eligible for admission and be enrolling full- or part-time in a Master of Laws at Te Piringa – Faculty of Law at the University of Waikato in the year of tenure.
- This is open to domestic and international students.
- Employees of the University of Waikato are not eligible to apply for this award.
- Applicants of any nationality can apply for the study.
- To apply for the program applicants must have previous year degree.
- Applicants should have a very good command over the English language.
TE PIRINGA-FACULTY OF LAW SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants can apply via online mode.
Application must include:
- To apply, students must be ready to submit the CV, One academic reference, Personal Statement Form.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 31, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below