Application for the TeachNZ Scholarships for Graduate Students in New Zealand – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the New Zealand Government in New Zealand.
New Zealand Government is now accepting applications for TeachNZ Scholarships for the academic session 2020-21. The grants provide financial assistance while you are studying towards a teaching qualification.
The Ministry of Education is the public service department of New Zealand charged with overseeing the New Zealand education system.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
TEACHNZ SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Citizens of New Zealand are eligible to apply.
- Be a New Zealand citizen or permanent resident
- Have been offered a place to study an approved Graduate Diploma/Master of Secondary Teaching
- Have proficiency in te Reo Maori to a level that meets the requirements of the tertiary provider
- Have a degree or graduate diploma with at least one 300-level paper in Maori studies, development, language, culture or society
- Have leadership experience
- Have support from your iwi and/or Maori leaders in your community.
TEACHNZ SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- A CV (curriculum vitae) – no more than four A4 pages
- Leadership statement, listing two referees
- Identity, language and culture statement, and supporter’s details
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 24, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below