Application for the Tech Women MBA Scholarships for International Students in Netherlands – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences in Netherlands.
The grant is open to women who belong to the EU and other foreign countries to increase female representation in management positions. Women interested in undertaking an MBA programme in the field of Data Analytics and Digital Transformation are eligible to receive the tuition fee reduction scholarship. The sponsorship will reward the selected female candidates with a tuition fee reduction of €5,000 on the tuition fee of the MBA programme applied to at WUAS for 1.5 years.
Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences is a vocational university affiliated to the Dutch Government ranked 49th in the country among National Universities. It functions to promote excellence in teaching and learning of international business and management, as well as to create the best environment for students and staff where internationalization, diversity, and ethics are setting the premises for successfully applied, research-informed global learning.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
TECH WOMEN MBA SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International entrants from the EU and all other countries are eligible to apply.
- Applicants are eligible to apply for an MBA in Data Analytics and Digital Transformation programmes at WUAS.
- The applicants must be females.
- The applicants must have been enrolled and accepted at WUAS.
- Applicants are required to hold a strong bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 3 years of work experience in a technology or science field to be accepted in the mentioned MBA programme at WUAS.
- The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 6.5, and TOEFL – 90.
TECH WOMEN MBA SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Curriculum vitae
- Motivation letter
- Copy of academic papers, all levels
- Copy of passport or EU ID card (color scans)
- 1 scanned passport-size photo
- Two recommendation letters
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 23rd August , 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below