Application for the Technology Scholarships For Intel Shannon Women in Ireland – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Ireland is Intel’s center in Ireland.
Through the ‘Women in Technology’ program, Intel hopes to increase awareness and encourage a new generation of high-achieving women to take up the challenge of a career in science and technology.Scholarships for female school leavers, valued at €3,000 each per annum, entering specified four-year undergraduate degree courses and for female students already placed in the first two years of relevant university degree courses, valued at €3,000 per annum, for the remainder of their undergraduate courses.
Ireland is Intel’s center of manufacturing excellence in Europe. Since 1989, Intel has invested $12.5 billion, turning 360 acres of the Collinstown Industrial Park into the most advanced industrial campus in Europe.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
TECHNOLOGY SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- The program is open to female students completing secondary school in 2018 and entering relevant undergraduate degrees.
- Irish female students can apply for these Intel Women in Technology Scholarships.
- Candidates must apply for, secure, and accept a CAO offer in a relevant degree course in an Irish University or Institute of Technology.
- Recipients must be willing to undertake their co-op placement or internship in Intel in where applicable
- Students will be required to provide by post a copy of their Junior and Leaving Certificate results once received
- Selection will be by application form and interview of candidates
- Final decision will rest with Intel Ireland
- The studentships are open to female school leavers entering undergraduate honors degree courses in; Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electronic, and Computer Engineering or equivalent (including general Engineering, leading to specialization in Electronic or Computer Engineering)
TECHNOLOGY SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for Women in Technology scholarships, an online application form must be completed.
Application must include:
- All applicants are required to print a copy of the Intel Personal Release form, written proof of registration in a relevant 3rd level institute must be including signature and to then return a scanned copy of the completed form to [email protected].
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 6th, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below