Application for the Teesside International Awards for Undergraduates and Postgraduates in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Teesside University in UK.
Teesside University generates and applies the knowledge that contributes to the economic, social and cultural success of students, partners and the communities we serve. Through education enriched by research, innovation, and engagement with business and the professions, we transform lives and economies. The value of The grant is either £1,500 or £2,000, based on your GPA or UKVI IELTS score.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
TEESSIDE AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Teesside University offers scholarships to international (non-EU) students who apply with higher than average grades or English language ability. TheTeesside University international awards apply to full-time students on undergraduate, postgraduate taught and postgraduate research programmes. The The studentships are not available to students during a work placement year.
- The value of The grant is either £1,000 or £1,500, based on your GPA or UKVI IELTS score. Your eligibility is assessed upon application and details will be included in your offer letter. The The studentships are available to both sponsored and self-funded students and are awarded in the first year of study only, as a fee-reduction.
- You are eligible for one Scholarship only – either the academic merit-based Scholarship rate, based on your GPA, or the English level scholarship, based on your UKVI IELTS score.
- International (non-EU) students are eligible to apply for these endowments.
- Details of our scholarship levels for specific qualifications can be found on the relevant country tab below. If you do not see your country listed, please contact us directly and we will provide you with full details.
- Applicants must have their previous degree.
- This award is awarded based on your UKVI IELTS scores.
- If you achieve a UKVI IELTS score of 0.5 above the minimum requirement for your course, you can receive £1,500
- If you achieve a UKVI IELTS score of 1.0 above the minimum requirement for your course, you can receive £2,000
- If you hold a Secure English Language Test (SELT) score other than UKVI IELTS, you have the option to submit it and sit an interview with the ELC.
TEESSIDE AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The mode of application is online.
Application must include:
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) Applications are open for January 2020 intake.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below