Application for the Temple Merit funding for International Students in USA – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Temple University in USA.
This award will be offered based on students’ strong academic records and standardized test scores. The grant is made possible for the academic year of 2022-2023. Through this application , you can get an award of $1,000 to full tuition. The number and value of merit support will depend on the availability of funding and the size, quality, and characteristics of the overall applicant pool.
With around 40,000 undergraduate, graduate, and professional students, Temple University is a leading hub of high quality higher education and research. It was established as a night school by Russell Conwell in 1884 and currently is the largest university in the city.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
TEMPLE MERIT FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students are eligible to apply.
- Undergraduate degree programme in any field.
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants should hold an offer of studying in an eligible degree programme at the university
- Applicants must have strong academic records and standardized test scores.
- All the applicants of an undergraduate degree program should have a high school diploma.
- To get direct entry in an approved study programme at Temple University, students will have to satisfy the language requirements of the university.
TEMPLE MERIT FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- There is no formal application for this scholarship. All the candidates will automatically be selected for this award after successfully being register on an eligible study programme by the deadline.
Application must include:
- All applicants must provide the following documents at the time of admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 1, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below