Application for the Ten Greville Bloodworth Engineering Management Scholarships for International Students – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of York in UK.
There are ten awards available to all eligible applicants holding an offer to study the MSc in Engineering Management course for entry in September 2020 are eligible to apply. The funding program will provide worth up to £2,500 each for the selected candidates.
Established in 1963, the University of York is a collegiate plate glass research university, located in the city of York, England. It is the eighth-best university in the world and first within the United Kingdom.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
TEN GREVILLE BLOODWORTH SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are open to students of any nationality.
- The studentship is available to study the MSc in Engineering Management
- To be eligible, the applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- For taking admission, applicants must meet all entry requirement of the university.
- For taking the admission in the university, candidates must have IELTS certificate.
TEN GREVILLE BLOODWORTH SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Candidates (UK/EU and International) holding an idea to take admission in MSc courses for passage in September 2020 are qualified to apply for the Departmental Taught masters programmes. You should give your name, MSc course, student number and tell us why you think you are a strong candidate for this application . Make your application by email to Jamie Scott.
Application must include:
- For being considered for this grant, students are required to submit their CV, academic transcript, and personal statement between 200 to 400 words.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 30, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below