Application for the Tennessee Tech Carroll Viera Appreciation Endowed International Scholarship in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Tennessee Technological University in USA.
This scholarship package is available for both current and prospective full-time students entering in an approved study programme at the university. Applications for this programme are open for international students. All selected candidates will be provided with the educational funds that will help them ease up the burden of expenses associated to study at Tennessee Technological University.
Tennessee Technological University is an esteemed institution and also known as Tennessee Tech. It features nine colleges that offer numerous degree programmes in a variety of fields. The university has an enrolment of more than 10,000 students from around the world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
TENNESSEE TECH CARROLL VIERA ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All countries
- The applicant can be a current or prospective full-time student
- The applicant can also be an international student or a student from an underserved population;
- Applicants must demonstrate a desire to master the English language and improve communication skills;
- The applicant must use the program to advance language abilities.
- The applicant must apply for admission in any course at the university.
- Admission requirements vary from one course to another.
- Language requirements vary from course to course.
TENNESSEE TECH CARROLL VIERA APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To receive consideration for this application , all candidates must take part in an applicable degree program at the university first. Once their application for admission is accepted, they can apply for the opportunity.
Application must include:
- Applicants must provide the following documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 1st August 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below