The application for the Terry Healy Memorial Awards for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by University of Waikato for all International Students in Australia.
The University of Waikato hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Awards. The University of Waikato has set-up a tertiary award to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Masters or Doctoral. The University of Waikato will provide a scholarship of $1,000 that will be paid directly into the recipients‡ bank account for the academic session 2022/2023. University of Waikato has allocated awards specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Waikato and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Terry Healy Memorial Awards, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
TERRY HEALY AWARDS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Masters or Doctoral degree in Science.
To be eligible:
- All nationalities
- Must be enrolled or intending to enrol, part- or full-time, in a master or doctoral degree in Earth Sciences.
- Not be in receipt of other awards providing significant funds and/or not receiving substantial financial assistance under a research contract.
HOW TO APPLY FOR TERRY HEALY AWARDS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- Statement Forms that include:
- A brief description of the nature of the research being conducted or proposed
- A brief description of the progress achieved to date
- Details of the purpose for which the award is sought and financial hardship/special needs relevant to the conducted/proposed.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 31st October 2022. Late applications will not be considered.
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook & follow us on Follow @EAfinder OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.