Application for the TFS – Canada’s International School Entrance Scholarship Program in Canada – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Canada’s International School in Canada.
The Entrance Scholarship is open to Canadian residents only. TFS’ mission statement identifies their community’s commitment to students. Their vision is our ideal, a proclamation of our dreams for our students. Canada’s International School provides a full scholarship covering tuition, uniform, books, and incidental fees, we define financial need as a family’s inability to pay for any part of TFS’ tuition fees.
Canada’s International School is a bilingual, co-educational and non-denominational independent school for students from age 2 to university entrance. TFS provides an exceptional bilingual education that is academically rigorous and balanced.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
TFS – CANADA’S SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- candidates should be able to demonstrate a minimum A average in the past two academic years.
- We define financial need as a family’s inability to pay for even a portion of TFS’ tuition fees. The Entrance The studentships are meant to provide an enriched learning opportunity to an exceptional student who would not otherwise have the resources to attend TFS.
- As financial need depends on the circumstances and composition of each family, no firm thresholds are set. However, families are strongly encouraged to apply if their annual income is less than $80,000.
- Students currently in immersion or French schools are strongly urged to apply, as well as those in English-language schools (applying to Grade 7). Grade 7 entrance scholars who are not fluent in French will enter our special Intro program for the first year, which follows the regular curriculum but with a special focus on language acquisition. This is offered at our West Campus in Mississauga; busing may be available.
- The studentships are intended for domestic applicants only, defined as students living in Canada at the time of application. It is the responsibility of the family to obtain any visa/permits necessary to live and study in Canada.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
TFS – CANADA’S SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Please contact the Admissions office if you would like support. If the fees for the SSAT or the Apple Financial application present a challenge.
Application must include:
- Applicants need to submit your most recent report card and the previous two years’ final reports. The academic record should demonstrate a minimum An average. Include any special awards or records of achievement. Complete the Grade 7 Entrance application, including the personal statement letter.
- Submit two (2) letters of recommendation, Write the SSAT, Confidential School Report, financial assessment application,
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 1, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below