Application for the TFS – Canada’s School Entrance Scholarship International Student in Canada – 2019/2020 Entry is now open by the Canada’s International School in Canada.
TFS’ mission statement identifies their community’s commitment to students. Their vision is our ideal, a proclamation of our dreams for our students.These are fully-funded positions covering tuition, uniform, books, and incidental fees, we define financial need as a family’s inability to pay for any part of TFS’ tuition fees.
Canada’s International School is a bilingual, co-educational and non-denominational independent school for students from age 2 to university entrance.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ENTRANCE SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
- Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Students who will be entering Grade 7 in September 2018 and who don’t currently attend TFS.
- The Grade 7 Entrance Scholars will be selected based on academic merit, involvement in school-related and/or community activities and financial need. TFS define financial need as a family’s inability to pay for any part of TFS’ tuition fees.
- The studentships are awarded in the fields offered by the university.
- Students currently in immersion or French schools can apply, as well as those in English-language schools. Those who are not fluent in French will enter a special Intro program for the first year, which follows the regular curriculum but with a special focus on language acquisition.
ENTRANCE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Please contact the Admissions office if you would like support. If the fees for the SSAT or the Apple Financial application present a challenge.
Application must include:
- Applicants need to submit your most recent report card and the previous two years’ final reports. The academic record should demonstrate a minimum An average. Include any special awards or records of achievement. Complete the Grade 7 Entrance application, including the personal statement letter.
- Submit two (2) letters of recommendation, Write the SSAT, Confidential School Report, financial assessment application,
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 3, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below